Asset Engagement Officer
Asset Engagement Officer Full time, Glasgow (hybrid working) our client adopt, operate, and maintain both Gas & Electricity utility networks designed and constructed by the independent connections provider community. Reporting to our Adoptions & Connections Manager, the Asset Engagement Officer will play a key role in supporting our customers through the Utility adoption process, ensuring that both design & build process and standards along with document submissions & final asset records are collated accurately to agreed service levels.
- Work closely with our ICP & UIP customers to provide guidance and assistance for asset adoption
- Maintain our Asset Records to ensure that all data and adoption files are always effectively managed
- Create and maintain cross business monthly performance reports
- Ensure live network records and construction asset records are maintained to the highest standard
- Record, monitor and report fixed penalty notices on Symology/Street Manager
- Record, monitor and communicate on asset data capture information
- Create & manage the MPAN process
- General Administration inclusive of client Mailbox updates ensuring responses are maintained within agreed service level
- Carry out any other duties which are appropriate to the post as may be reasonably requested by the Adoption and Connections Manager
Strong administrative skills with knowledge of the Utility industry would be beneficial.
In return, we can offer you an attractive salary & benefits package along with working arrangements that will enhance your work-life balance. These include home working and a generous holiday allowance of 28 days plus bank holidays.