Utility Asset Operation Manager
We are looking for an experienced Utility Asset Operation Manager for our Client based in Reading. The role will be mainly Office based but will require some Field work and attracts a salary of circa £50,000 plus car allowance and Bonus.
You will be responsible for overseeing the safe, compliant, efficient and profitable operation assets via the management of site contractors. The role will be required to set up, monitor and review contracts ensuring that guaranteed standards of service and key performance indicators align with business needs and are reported up to Director level.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to the Head of Operations Energy on all site operational and maintenance activities
- Manage all day to day aspects of High and Low Voltage Electrical Networks, Water, Heat, Cooling Networks and Gas infrastructure
- Financial management and monitoring of all planned and ad-hoc works undertaken
- Agreeing and managing budgets associated with service delivery and maintenance works
- Review and tendering of operational contracts as and when required
- Ensuring that business processes covering contractor activities and assessment are in place and complied with
- Ensuring activities and assets are compliant with all relevant legislation
- Working with the Project Delivery team, ensure that new assets are handed over with all relevant records, agreements and contracts in place and to an adoptable standard
- Ensure all sub contracted services are delivered to the highest standards of health, safety quality and environmental standards
To find out more submit your CV.
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.