Utilities Field Collections Agent – South West London – OTE 30k
We are looking for hardworking and self-motivated individuals to join our busy Field team in South West London.
You will visit customers in arrears on behalf of a major Energy and Water Utilities company using your listening and negotiation skills to help achieve the best outcome by establishing their financial circumstances in order to agree the most appropriate solution based on their circumstances.
The role will have full training provided and is available on a fully employed basis of 40 hrs weekly. Part time work is also an option.
Your reward would be:
- A basic package of £24,733
- A competitive bonus with an OTE of £30,000, there are agents currently earning in excess of £40,000 per yar
- Working within London an additional 10% on your annual salary is paid; postcodes detailed on application
- 33 days paid annual leave
- Flexible working patterns
- Company Pension
- Company Mobile
- Fuel Card and Company Expenses
- Access to an extensive learning catalogue of over 10,000 courses related to personal and/or professional development
- Full PPE will be provided with COVID safe working practices in place
What you will require:
- Full and satisfactory employment references
- Full UK Driving Licence with access to your own vehicle
- Confident with the ability to work well under pressure and excellent communications skills
- You must be able to pass a CRB and Credit Check
- This is a great opportunity to work flexible hours that suit you. Apply now to find out more.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.