Utilities Field Collections Agent – Grimsby- £30,000 OTE
We are looking for hardworking and self-motivated individuals to join our busy Field team in Grimsby working throughout the DN postcode area. Preferably you will live in or close to the Coventry area.
You will visit customers in arrears on behalf of major Energy and Water Utilities using your listening and negotiation skills to help achieve the best outcome by establishing their financial circumstances in order to agree the most appropriate solution based on their circumstances.
The role will have full training provided and is available on a fully employed basis of 40 hrs weekly on a flexible basis.
Your reward would be:
- A basic package of £22,881 (includes a car allowance),
- A competitive bonus with an OTE of £30,000
- 33 days paid annual leave
- Flexible working patterns
- Company Pension
- Company Mobile
- Fuel Card and Company Expenses
- Access to an extensive learning catalogue of over 10,000 courses related to personal and/or professional development
- Full PPE will be provided with COVID safe working practices in place
What you will require:
- To undertake and pass a CRB check and a satisfactory Credit Check
- Full and satisfactory employment references
- Full UK Driving Licence with access to your own vehicle
- Confident with the ability to work well under pressure and excellent communications skills
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction, maintenance and support services within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.