We are looking for an experienced Utilities Estimator to join our client on their journey of growth.Offering strong expertise in Estimating and leading bids for a wide range of customers within the EV, Renewables and commercial sectors.
As the company evolves this position could develop into a leadership role, for overseeing the bid function of the business. Delivering market-leading service to both internal and external customers contributing to strong growth within an emerging sector, using customer service, commercial and relationship management skills.
This offers an attractive salary of up to 50,000 plus benefits.
You should have:
- Experience within Estimating environment.
- Estimating or cost control experience on new projects ideally within the Utilities sector.
- Strong organisational skills with experience of managing multiple tenders / projects.
- Knowledge of Estimating methodologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of JCT and NEC3 forms of contract terms and conditions would be desirable.
- An understanding of groundworks and/or utilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service and its impact on business performance;
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction, maintenance and support services within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit evoportaluk.tracker-rms.com.