Utilities Collections Agent – Temp to Perm – Manchester
We are looking for a Collections Agent to join our client in Manchester. you will be responsible for the day to day collections activities for commercial & domestic utilities. This is a temp to perm role paying up to £23,000.
The role covers all aspects of debt recovery service functions which support the Utilities Businesses such as outbound calls, first-line telephone response, customer correspondence, Direct Debit, card payments, debt letter process and disconnections. The role is also required to assist in providing back up facility for all billing functions across the Utilities portfolio.
This is a temp to perm role paying up to £23,000
We are looking for people who have :
- Excellent understanding of debt collection best practices and ability to deliver a variety of approaches to meet both customer and business needs
- Experience of working off of a dialler
- Good core IT skills inclusive of knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and mail merge facilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to respond to all credit control queries across a portfolio of sites in an efficient and effective manner
- Good understanding of legal practices in relation to credit control i.e. GDPR, Financial Hardship, Disconnection Policies
- Good understanding of all Utility services and contract terms and conditions
- Excellent team worker
- Proactively builds on-going relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt as priorities/demands change and initiate action.
2C recruitment Ltd specialising in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment.
Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power, Water and Communications Utilities.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.