temp – Utilities Customer Service Advisor
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join them at their state of the art offices in Manchester. they will pay up to £21,000, 35 hours per week, Shifts will be 8 am till 8 pm Monday -Friday. 35 hours per week. This is a temp opportunity initially for 12 weeks.
You will be require to offer first line telephony response from customers. Action as required commercial and domestic customer enquiries received by telephone, email and letter within SLAs
Knowledge & Skills required
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of calls from a varied customer group
- Flexible and professional approach
- Good communicator who can provide clear and articulated responses to customers in all situations
- Proactively builds on-going relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong team player
- Takes initiative to sort problems that may not have been seen before
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.