Sign Fitter / Vinyl Applicator
We are looking for an experienced Sign Fitter / Vinyl Applicator to join our client in Glasgow
The role is Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and comes with a salary of circa £25,000 plus an attractive benefits package, including company van, fuel card, pension and overnight allowance.
Working on internal and external site locations in the UK and in the production factory based in Glasgow.
- Interpreting briefs accurately with an understanding of different signage and manufacturing techniques.
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including panels, fascia’s, windows and vehicles.
- Carrying out fascia and post-mounted installations using power tools and access equipment.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Clean driving licence
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Reliable, good time keeping and strong work ethic
- Professional, flexible, enthusiastic,
- Good communicator, well organised and be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- A strong understanding of the importance of health & safety
To find out more or apply please submit your CV
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction, maintenance and support services within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit evoportaluk.tracker-rms.com.