Senior Credit Controller
We are looking for an experienced B2C Credit Controller to join our client in Manchester. you will be responsible for the day to day credit control activities for commercial & domestic utilities. This is a permanent position paying up to £28,000 plus bonus.
The role covers all aspects of debt recovery service functions which support the Utilities Businesses such as first-line telephone response, customer correspondence, Direct Debit, card payments, debt letter process and disconnections. The role is also required to assist in providing back up facility for all billing functions across the Utilities portfolio.
We are looking for people who have :
- Excellent understanding of credit control best practices and ability to deliver a variety of approaches to meet both customer and business needs
- Good core IT skills inclusive of knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and mail merge facilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to respond to all credit control queries across a portfolio of sites in an efficient and effective manner
- Good understanding of legal practices in relation to credit control i.e. GDPR, Financial Hardship, Disconnection Policies
- Good understanding of all Utility services and contract terms and conditions
- Excellent team worker
- Proactively builds on-going relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt as priorities/demands change and initiate action.
2C recruitment Ltd specialising in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment.
Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power, Water and Communications Utilities.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.