Project Delivery Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Project Delivery Manager, with a focus on all aspects of the construction, installation and commissioning of new electricity contestable connections up to and including 33kV.
Youll be working in a team of Project Managers in close liaison with the design, commercial, civils and electrical teams and have responsibility for delivering contestable connections on time and to budget.
Your role as Project Manager will be to manage a portfolio of connections, taking responsibility for all aspects of the project delivery ensuring completion on time, on budget and to the clients expectations. You will plan delivery programmes, take financial control, schedule required resource (including civils, electrical works, traffic management and commissioning), procure materials, prepare work instructions and completion paperwork
- come from an electrical or jointing background, with industry experience.
- have demonstrable experience of managing installation works, working across different clients and sites at the same time.
- be focused and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- have the ability to interpret complex requirements, identify any risks, and communicate effectively
- have excellent organisational skills and time management skills with a strong ability to forward plan
- have an in-depth knowledge of HV/LV cable laying, switchgear installation, cable jointing and commissioning.
- be located within the Worcestershire or Midlands area.
Desirable qualities include:
- HNC in an electrical-related discipline
- SSSTS or SMSTS qualification
- NRSWA Supervisor qualification
To apply for this job please visit evoportaluk.tracker-rms.com.