We are looking for an Operations Manager to oversee works for our client, the majority of these works will be in and around London. The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the safe, compliant, efficient and profitable operation of utility assets via the management of site contractors. The role will be required to set up, monitor and review contracts ensuring that guaranteed standards of service and key performance indicators align with business needs and are reported up to Director level.
To be successful in this role you should ideally have the following knowledge and skills:
· Experience within the Operations and Maintenance of Electrical, Gas and Water Networks
· Good Knowledge of the utility industry
· Proven track record of the management of utility contractors
· Good working knowledge of High / Low voltage electricity network operation, maintenance and management
· Knowledge and experience of water network management
· Competent or can develop knowledge of gas network Operations, Maintenance and management
· Working familiarity with H&S management and audit
· Understanding of regulatory standards applicable to the business and the processes required to be compliant with them
· Good computer and reporting skills
· Adaptability and an eagerness to learn
2C recruitment Ltd specialising in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment.
Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power, Water and Communications Utilities.
We have relationships with contractors and utility companies providing a service within the multi-utilities arena.
An example of some of the utility roles we cover include:
Mains & Service Layers, Multi Utility Project Managers, Cable Jointers, Gas Designers, Electric Designers, Water Designers, Multi Utility Designers, Surveyors, AutoCAD Operators and Technical Admin
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.