* NOW FILLED I&C Executive Business Development Director
We are looking for an experienced I&C Business Development Professional to join our client as Associate/Executive Business Development Director. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is looking to take prime responsibility for the growth of sales across I&C ICP electricity grid connections. It is envisaged that the opportunity will exist for this individual to take on Executive business development responsibility for the client in the future.
Success for this role will be the achievement of the ambitious targets relating to these sectors – but the budgets, systems and people are in place, along with a market leading value proposition.
To support the growth delivery, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the following activities:
- Lead Generation
- Prospecting potential clients
- Managing allocated existing key customers to maximise wallet share
- Managing all aspects of the bid and tendering process (with support from design and estimating teams in place)
- Planning and executing the marketing plans, including trade shows and advertising
You will need to be an exceptional individual with a high level of drive and track record of driving sales growth. Ideally the you will be a recognised senior leader within the ICP or IDNO sector, who can leverage your contacts to accelerate the growth of the network. You will have to hit the ground running, a strong industry network and detailed understanding of the sector, including the routes to market and decision makers for the relevant market segments is essential.
- Up to £100k, based on experience
- Home based
- 25 days holiday
- Cash car allowance & private fuel
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.