Multi Utility Project Manager – South East
We are looking for an Electrically biased Project Manager to join our client who is an IDNO and an IGT. The role is very much field-based with a requirement to be in the office once a week. The role attracts a salary of up to £48,000 plus bonus. car and benefits.
You will be responsible for overseeing the safe, compliant, installation of electrical, gas and water infrastructure, maintaining a focus on the quality of installation and compliance with design parameters and current legislation and COP.
To be successful in this role you should ideally have the following knowledge and skills:
- Experience of working in a DNO/ IDNO organisation
- Good knowledge of the general utility industry
- Proven track record of the management of utility contractors
- Working familiarity with H&S management and audit processes
- Understanding of regulatory standards applicable to the business and the processes required to be compliant with them
- Good computer and reporting skills
- Adaptability and an eagerness to learn
- The ability to be flexible in terms of time, location and activity
- Ability to foresee problems and identify possible solutions or step in to ensure the problem is eradicated at the earliest opportunity
2C recruitment Ltd specialising in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment.
Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power, Water and Communications Utilities.
We have relationships with contractors and utility companies providing a service within the multi-utilities arena.
An example of some of the utility roles we cover include:
Mains & Service Layers, Multi Utility Project Managers, Cable Jointers, Gas Designers, Electric Designers, Water Designers, Multi Utility Designers, Surveyors, AutoCAD Operators and Technical Admin
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.