Multi Utilities Senior Project Manager South East
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our client, this role can be based in the South East or North West. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the timely delivery of utility infrastructure and supporting documentation to the Director of Operations. The principal priorities for those assets being that they are designed, built, installed, and commissioned to best industry standard, be that by appointed contractors or suitably qualified 3rd parties.
Management of the Project Leader team, including appraisals, coaching and development and resource planning and budgeting
Ownership of the Group Project Delivery budget
Ensuring that all H&S requirements are complied with on assets and sites under the Project
Delivery teams’ supervision
Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures
Verification and audit of all contractors which the Project Delivery team will engage with, inclusive of UIPs, SLPs and ICPs from whom works will be adopted
Skills & Experience
- Strong people and performance management experience
- Experience in coaching and developing teams
- Lead and guide Project Leaders to ensure they are fully equipped and competent to foresee problems and identify possible solutions or step in to ensure the problem is eradicated at the earliest opportunity
- In-depth understanding of regulatory standards applicable to the business and the processes required to be compliant with them
- Experience of working in a DNO / IDNO organisation
- Excellent knowledge of utility industry asset standards
- Significant contract management experience
- Experience of developing, managing, and adhering to budgets
- Significant experience and knowledge of H&S management and audit
- Expert knowledge of asset adoption and delivery legal requirements
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.