Multi Utilities Major Projects Design Consultant
We are looking for an Experienced I & C MU Designer for our client.
You will be joining a small consultancy of 7 people and will be responsible for producing network designs for Gas Water & Electric. They view themselves as thoughtful, agile and reliable and need someone who is the same. They require you to be able to take ownership of a project and deliver on it
This is a working from home position with an excellent salary.
- You will use AutoCAd & Revit to produce high quality drawings that are easy to understand. This is a paramount requirement. The drawings you produce must be of a marketable standard.
- You will deal with relevant DNO’s IDNO’s & ICP’s (e.g. UKPN, National Grid, Anglian Water, WPD, Wessex Water, Thames, SGN etc.) in determining POC’s, Capacity and Load requirements.
- You will be able to liaise with clients and explain the project
- You must be able to see the project through form acceptance to approval
- If you have had exposure to renewables, solar, wind, heat source pumps this would be advantageous
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.