Multi Utilities Designer
We are looking for an MU Design Engineer to join our client in Central Scotland. You will be joining a close-knit team, to work on the increasing number of design projects in the new housing and commercial market sectors across Scotland.
- Managing the design through to project lifecycle, to the highest quality and standards.
- Working closely with our Business Development team and Project Managers to compile project bids.
- Proactively taking and promoting our unique offer for utility infrastructure services to our customers.
- Conducting site visits and meeting with customers, therefore excellent customer management skills (internal and external) are essential.
- Working effectively with an established team and understanding how to manage customer expectations at all levels.
Ideal qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum HNC in an engineering discipline.
- Previous MU Design experience.
- Knowledge of the CDM Regulations and N.R.S.W.A.
- Knowledge Electricity, Gas & Water networks.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.