Multi Utilities BDM
We are looking for an experienced Multi Utilities BDM to join our client to cover new connection sales in the housing and I & C market.
The role comes with an attractive salary of up to £60,000, depending on expereince, plus car and bonus.
You should have experience of a similar sales role in new connections working for an ICP, IDNO or IGT.
You will be focused on progressing potential projects through from enquiry stage to converting to a sale, to achieve agreed business development objectives.
Forging and building relations with key prospective clients with a view to securing repeat project enquiries and repeat business opportunities.
You will be:
• Experienced at successfully managing a portfolio of customers with full account management
• Focused and positive with a drive to achieve
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer focused with total commitment to exceeding customer needs.
• Articulate and persuasive
• Creative and uses initiative to both manage accounts and develop new business
• Excellent at tackling issues in a positive, proactive, and practical way
To apply please submit your CV
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction, maintenance and support services within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit evoportaluk.tracker-rms.com.