We are Looking for an MU Supervisor to join our client in Yorkshire. You will look after 5 MU teams who perform a mixture of onsite and off site work. The role is a permanent role working 40 hours per week and comes with a salary of up to £40,000 and a company L200 double cab pickup.
- The management, project planning and resourcing of multi-utility teams to maximise the profit and control costs by developing good working relationships and close liaison with clients
- Dealing with variations and valuations (submission and settlement)
- Monitoring health and safety
- Managing human resources issues (including staff training)
- Dealing with customer care issues
Skills And Knowledge
- Professional qualification in the Utilities Industry
- NRSWA Supervisor ticket
- SHEA, Gas, Water & Power
- Able to work on their own initiative, within established procedures and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the MU industry.
- Driving licence
- Experience of managing multi-utility contracts.
- Relevant experience at management level in the utility industry
- Working knowledge of asset maintenance, ownership, design and construction
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.