MU Project Coordinator
We are looking for an experience MU Project Coordinator to join our client in the North West. You will coordinate MU projects including the planning associated with Gas, Water and Electric networks. This is a perm position paying circa £33,000 for the correct candidate.
You should have:
- Multi Utility Scheduling experience
- Knowledge of NRSWA
- Symology knowledge would be advantageous
- Experience of contractor management
- Making up MU job packs
- Applying for points of connection & road opening notices
- Ideally you will hold GAS, Water or Electric SHEA
- Understanding of Health & Safety issues in relation to MU Projects
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.