MU Major Projects Design Consultant
We are looking for an Experienced I & C MU Designer for our client.
You will be joining a small consultancy of 7 people and will be responsible for producing network designs for Gas Water & Electric. They view themselves as thoughtful, agile and reliable and need someone who is the same. They require you to be able to take ownership of a project and deliver on it
This is a working from home position with an excellent salary.
- You will use AutoCAd & Revit to produce high quality drawings that are easy to understand. This is a paramount requirement. The drawings you produce must be of a marketable standard.
- You will deal with relevant DNO’s IDNO’s & ICP’s (e.g. UKPN, National Grid, Anglian Water, WPD, Wessex Water, Thames, SGN etc.) in determining POC’s, Capacity and Load requirements.
- You will be able to liaise with clients and explain the project
- You must be able to see the project through form acceptance to approval
- If you have had exposure to renewables, solar, wind, heat source pumps this would be advantageous
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.