We are looking for an MU Design Engineer to join our client in Central Scotland. You will be joining a close-knit team, to work on the increasing number of design projects in the new housing and commercial market sectors across Scotland.
- Managing the design through to project lifecycle, to the highest quality and standards.
- Working closely with our Business Development team and Project Managers to compile project bids.
- Proactively taking and promoting our unique offer for utility infrastructure services to our customers.
- Conducting site visits and meeting with customers, therefore excellent customer management skills (internal and external) are essential.
- Working effectively with an established team and understanding how to manage customer expectations at all levels.
Ideal qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum HNC in an engineering discipline.
- Previous MU Design experience.
- Knowledge of the CDM Regulations and N.R.S.W.A.
- Knowledge Electricity, Gas & Water networks.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.