IDNO BDM South
We are looking for a Business Development Professional who has experience of working for or IDNO or ICP or of selling to ICPs to join our client. Reporting to the Director of Business Development you will help to achieve new growth in business-to-business purchasing of utility assets, both Gas & Electric networks
The role is based in the South of England within our office in Reading. Flexible remote working is an option however, the candidate must be willing to travel where required.
You will be offered a competitive salary and bonus and benefits package including car allowance
You should have
• A proven and successful track record in Business Development and managing multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
• A self-starter with an emphasis in meeting deadlines and targets
• A network of connections within the ICP utilities market
• Be an enthusiastic team player with strong communication, customer service and presentation skills.
• Able to drive new lead acquisition through to a purchasing customer
• Build on existing relationships whilst creating new business opportunities
• Create & implement Sales Plans with clear and achievable targets
• Identify new breakthrough means of Business Development within the target market
• Maintain a database with records and provide regular internal updates and reports into the business
• Develop strong internal relationships with Operational Management Team