IDNO BDM South West
We are looking for a Business Development Professional who has experience of working for or IDNO or ICP or of selling to ICPs to join our client. Reporting to the Director of Business Development you will help to achieve new growth in business-to-business purchasing of utility assets, both Gas & Electric networks
The role is home based covering the South West of England.
You will be offered a competitive salary and bonus and benefits package including car allowance
You should have
• A proven and successful track record in Business Development and managing multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
• A self-starter with an emphasis in meeting deadlines and targets
• A network of connections within the ICP utilities market
• Be an enthusiastic team player with strong communication, customer service and presentation skills.
• Able to drive new lead acquisition through to a purchasing customer
• Build on existing relationships whilst creating new business opportunities
• Create & implement Sales Plans with clear and achievable targets
• Identify new breakthrough means of Business Development within the target market
• Maintain a database with records and provide regular internal updates and reports into the business
• Develop strong internal relationships with Operational Management Team
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction, maintenance and support services within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit evoportaluk.tracker-rms.com.