ICP Managing Director
We are looking for a Senior Utilities Professional who has worked for IDNO, DNO or ICP who wants to take on the challenge of becoming a Managing Director and running an ICP. You will excel in both strategic and executional areas in order to implement initiatives to better the Company. In order to succeed, you should feel comfortable taking on a range of responsibilities including hiring and training, implementing programs, and acting as the leader for the company.
We are looking for some one who is:
- Is extremely competitive, ambitious and goal-oriented.
- Tackles projects and situations aggressively.
- Wants responsibility for and authority over people.
- Enjoys overcoming objections/resistance and achieving goals in the face of obstacles.
- Is restless, driving and energetic.
- Has a sense of urgency to get things done quickly.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
- Is logical, task oriented and analytical.
- Is likely to think through a problem and weigh the pros and cons.
- Makes decisions on facts, rather than on emotions.
- Is somewhat independent and persistent.
- Wants to take charge and show some initiative.
- Help lead efforts to win new business and grow the company to become a profitable ICP
- Ensure that an annual budget is created and followed
- Make sure that connections projects are delivered on time, safely, to standard and profitably
- Ability to lead the career development of self and others by attracting and retaining high performing talent
- Communicate and direct conversations around priorities, goals, and organization improvement areas in such a way that staff take on board and implement them.
- Experience in working for an IDNO, DNO or ICP
- 5+ years’ of management experience
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.