Home-Based Collections Agent
2C recruitment is looking for talented Home-based Collection Agents to work for our client in Glasgow city centre.
You will help people who are having trouble managing their finances to get them back on track by setting up payment plans.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an employer of choice and carve out a career for yourself where you can help people.
The client offers an enviable package of £18,811 per year. per year plus an excellent benefits package.
Including bonus of up to £175 per month
You must be able to undertake and pass a criminal records check and credit check.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service
- Establish customers’ financial circumstances in order to negotiate repayment plans that are sustainable and affordable for the customer
- Demonstrate strong dispute and objection-handling skills, exploring various options in order to resolve customer queries whilst securing desired outcomes
- Ensure that all customers are treated fairly and that those who are identified as being vulnerable or in financial hardship are dealt with in accordance with regulatory and company policies at all times.
- Proven experience in a customer service/call centre based role is preferred however not essential as full interactive training will be provided
- Competent computer and communication skills are desirable.
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate good negotiation and objection handling skills, empathy, assertiveness, tact, resilience and have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
All agents must have their own laptops running Windows 10. No equipment will be supplied. Ideally will have worked in the home environment before and be comfortable with this.
£18,811.00 per year.
40 hours per week, operational hours are 8am – 8pm
1 Late night per week, Friday finish 5pm, Must work 1 Saturday in 4 9am till 4pm
Flexible Working Patterns, 33 days paid annual leave
Access to an extensive learning catalogue of over 10,000 courses related to personal and/or professional development
To find out more please submit your CV
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.