Head of Project Delivery – Reading
We are looking for a Technically strong Multi Utilities professional who has an electrical bias to join our client as their Head of Project Delivery. This role can be based in the North West, Midlands or South East. On offer is a salary of up to £70,000 plus car or car allowance, bonus, and excellent benefits package. You will also be joining one of the UK’s coolest Multi utility companies.
You will be responsible for the timely delivery of utility infrastructure and supporting documentation to the Head of Operations.
The principle priorities for those assets being that they are designed, built, installed and commissioned to best industry standard.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Management of the Project Leader team, including appraisals, coaching and development and
resource planning and budgeting
• Ownership of the Group Project Delivery budget
• Ensuring that all H&S requirements are complied with on assets and sites under the Project
Delivery teams’ supervision
• Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures, not limited to the Gas Safety Case,
Safe Systems of Work and Codes of Practise where relevant
• Verification and audit of all contractors which the Project Delivery team will engage with,
inclusive of UIPs, SLPs and ICPs from whom works will be adopted
• Develop the systems required to ensure that all project work is auditable and that compliance with requirements is demonstrable
• The production of Board level reporting formats, via the Director of Operations
• Development of Project Delivery and Handover process, from project initialisation through to Head of Operations adoption
• Conduct project risk reviews and manage actions arising to minimise company risk and
maximise commercial returns
• Lead and guide Project Leaders to ensure they are fully equipped and competent to foresee
problems and identify possible solutions or step in to ensure the problem is eradicated at the
Knowledge & Skills
• Experience of working in a DNO / IDNO organisation
• Excellent knowledge of multi utility industry asset standards
• Significant contract management experience
• Strong people management skills
• Experience of developing, managing and adhering to budgets
• Significant experience and knowledge of H&S management and audit
• In-depth understanding of regulatory standards applicable to the business and the processes required to be compliant with them
• Expert knowledge of asset adoption and delivery legal requirements
• Strong computer and reporting skills
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.