Gas Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client who is expanding. They are on a journey of transformation and growth, this is an excellent time to join them..
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, and project team members.
- Manage the construction works for gas networks and gas connections
- Manage contractors and operatives on site
- Undertake technical and safety audits
- Support compliance with the GIRS accreditation scheme requirements
- Oversee the competence assessment process
- Prepare and review RAMS & HS&E suite of documents
Skills & Qualifications
• Engineering membership grade of EngTech or higher
• HND/HNC/NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in an applicable relevance
• Strong business acumen in project planning and management
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.