Gas Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client who is expanding. They are on a journey of transformation and growth, this is an excellent time to join them..
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, and project team members.
- Manage the construction works for gas networks and gas connections
- Manage contractors and operatives on site
- Undertake technical and safety audits
- Support compliance with the GIRS accreditation scheme requirements
- Oversee the competence assessment process
- Prepare and review RAMS & HS&E suite of documents
Skills & Qualifications
• Engineering membership grade of EngTech or higher
• HND/HNC/NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in an applicable relevance
• Strong business acumen in project planning and management
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.