Gas Operations Manager
Gas Operations Manager
Our client is looking for a Gas Operations Manager to join them and take overall responsibility for thier Gas Network and Engineering departments
This role comes with an attractive salary of circa £60,000 per year and relocation package to sunnier climes.
You will have responsibility for assuring all work activities carried out on-site. This will include new connections, Repair & Maintainence on exisiting Mains and Service of the Gas network and live mains replacement,
Ensure the Operational performance is recorded, communicated, and continuously improved.
- At least 5 years proven experience in a Gas managerial role
- Experience of Supervising and motivating Gas Mains & Service Laying Teams teams
- Demonstrate effective budget control.
- Previous experience of writing and reviewing procedures.
- Ability to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the quality required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with staff, customers, and external bodies
- Clear, concise, and articulate communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and delegate effectively
- Demonstrate and understand compliance with all Health & Safety, Environment Legislation.
- Identify problems and the solutions to them.
- Ability to motivate, negotiate, and influence.
- Full and Valid Drivers License
To apply please submit your CV
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction, maintenance and support services within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit evoportaluk.tracker-rms.com.