Gas Mains & Service Layer
Gas Mains and Service layers
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned works, Gas new connections and repair & maintenance, are completed on time with total emphasis on Safety and Quality.
- 3-month contract with opportunity to make it perm
Accommodation provided – Either hotel or self-catering accommodation whilst on a contract basis.
Relocation package available when takign the role perm
- 2 bed self-catering per team
- Travel paid at start and end of contract.
- 1 return flight 6 weeks in to contract which can either be used for you to return home or for your partner to visit
- £18 per hour for mains & service layer
- Hours 40-45 per week
- On call rota 1 week in 5 or 1 week in 4
- Over time available
- Full Driving licence with C, C1 or C1E
- CSCS Card/EU Skills Card
- GN02 main layer up to 180mm, ideally up to 355 mm or above
- SCO 1, 2 & 5 or NCO level 1 & 2 or Gas Craftsman
- Gas and Water SHEA Card
- Water Hygiene Card
- NCO Level 2 (Water Mains and Services)
- NRSWA Ticket
- First Aid
- CPCS Excavator up to 10 tonne.
- CPCS Dumper.
- Working on Domestic New Connections & Repair and Maintenance
- Ensuring all work is completed with total emphasis on Safety and Quality.
- Create a safe working environment for all works considering all potential associated risks and placing control measure where required.
- Prepare, build, test and commission company utility infrastructures as required within your authorised competencies.
- Protect installed company utility infrastructures by installation of sand base and sand cover as required.
- Carry out and assist with reinstatement activities.
- Contribute to an efficient and effective work environment during gas network operations.
- Contribute to health, safety & environment in the workplace during gas network operations.
- Operate powered tools and equipment.
- Prepare resources & segregate the area for highway works during gas network operations.
- Prepare resources & segregate the area for site works during gas network operations.
- Prepare work areas & materials for engineering activities as appropriate.
- Contribute to effective working relationships.
- Maintain plant and tools – ensure security of all equipment.
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction, maintenance and support services within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit evoportaluk.tracker-rms.com.