Electrical Project Manager – South East
Electrical Project Managers needed to join the green infrastructure revolution.
- Experience of working in a DNO, IDNO or ICP organisation
- Good knowledge of the general utility industry
- Proven track record of the management of utility contractors
- Working familiarity with H&S management and audit processes
- Understanding of regulatory standards applicable to the business and the processes required to be compliant with them
- Good computer and reporting skills
- Adaptability and an eagerness to learn
- The ability to be flexible in terms of time, location and activity
- Ability to forsee problems and identify possible solutions or step in to ensure the problem is eradicated at the earliest opportunity
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.