Electric Designer New Connections 11kv
Our client is an ICP,accredited by Lloyds to provide up to 132kV of electricity, they’re also an IGT and fully GIRS accredited for gas.
We are looking for an experience electrical new connections designer preferably with experience of I &C projects.
You should be used
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Must be experienced in designing 11kv new connections ideally for I & C and housing projects
- Experience with all aspects of engineering substation design
- AutoCAD experience
- USed to calculating the correct loads and demands for new networks
- Manage the new connection from design to installation
- Apply for point of connection to the local DNO
- Design the contestable network solutions
- Audit and confirm the non-contestable works
- Liaise with DNOs and IDNOs
- Design bespoke internal solutions for multi storey premises
- Procure plant and handle all aspects of the connection works
- In house installation team with LV, HV and live jointing authorisation
- Carry out all associated civil engineering works
- Manage legal negotiations
- Hand over the network installation to the DNO or IDNO
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.