Campaign & Performance Manager
We are looking for an experienced Collections Campaign & Performance Manager to join our client in Manchester. This is a perm to temp opportunity paying up to £28,000 working Monday to Friday.
You should have:
- Experienced in managing and analysing dialer and telephony performance both inbound and outbound, preferably in a collections environment
- Ability to produce KPI dashboards which track real time, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance trends.
- Robust analytical and reporting skills where data is interpreted and recommendations are made to improve performance.
- Comfortable working in a contact centre environment and working closely with the teams to support and help drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Able to support with the production of reporting and data analysis to stakeholders at various levels.
- Experience in managing change and implementing new technology to deliver improved performance.
- Good commercial awareness, problem solving, analytical skills, attention to detail and team working.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company. Submit your CV today don’t miss this opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit 2crecruitment.recruitbpm.com.